This policy contains five sections:
– Personal Information
– Uses of Information
– Your Choices
– International data storage
– How to Contact Us
The information we collect from our users helps us to provide our services and to improve your experience while using our services. Here are the types of information we gather.
– When you create account and register with us, we store your name, email address and password(in encrypted form).
– We store your ip address and/or timestamp when and from where you register with us.
– We periodically collect content or other information that you may provide or create when you interact with our Services.
– Our Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
USES OF INFORMATION
– We may collect, store, access and use Personal Information solely to the extent required for us to enable users to use our services and to provide better user experience.
– We do not sell, rent, or lease any of your information to third parties.
Miscellaneous: In addition to the above, we may disclose information related to the Users if we believe such action is necessary to:
– Comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
– Protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements);
– Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or members of the public.
INTERNATIONAL DATA STORAGE
In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we reserve the right to transfer your information, process and store it outside your country of residence to wherever we or our third party service providers operate.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy or any other terms of service, Company’s aggregate liability hereunder shall be limited to not more than amount you paid us to use the Services and shall not extend to any indirect or remote damages whatsoever, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or loss of profits.
From time to time we may change or update our Privacy Statements. We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time. More information about how we will notify you is below.
If we make changes to the way we process your Personal Information, we will provide you notice via our Service or by other communication channels, such as by email or community post. Please review any changes carefully. If you object to any of the changes and no longer wish to use our Services, you may close your account(s). All changes are effective immediately upon posting and your use of our Service after a notice of change or posting of an updated Privacy Statement shall constitute your consent to all changes.
We do not knowingly collect information from minors.
TimelyBills Services are intended for and directed to adults. Our Services are not directed to minors and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, mail us at our email address